Water Tracking Service
Water Tracking Service
The Primary services we provide, either separately or as a turn key package, are:
Who We Are?
El Ali WASH Co is a Somali based Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Solutions Provider Company which was founded in 2007 by a group of WASH Experts and Water Engineers.
What Do We Do?
EAG WASH CO has been a reliable contractor that provides integrated Water, Hygiene, and Sanitation (WASH) package in entire Somalia regions. Since its foundation, EAG implemented WASH projects that aimed to improve access to water to the needy communities.
EAG WASH CO believes that water is the main human priority as it is multipurpose use. Humans cannot live without water. Even having poor quality water leads to death or diseases.
Our Organizational Strategy
- Ensuring that all our humanitarian response, priorities are planned and implemented accordingly
- Maximizing sustainability of our humanitarian interventions even in emergence responses
- Proactive engagement of communities drawing from their experiences
- Promoting the protection of most vulnerable rural and urban populations against violence and exploitation
- Continuous consultation and sharing with all our stakeholders
Our Geographical Footprint
EAG WASH CO operates in all Somali regions. We are registered in the following authorities:
- The Federal Government of Somalia
- Puntland State of Somalia
- Somaliland State of Somalia
- Jubbaland State of Somalia
- South West State of Somalia
- Hirshabelle State of Somalia
- Galmudug State of Somalia
- Ministry of Energy and Water Resources FGS and FMS
- Somali WASH Cluster
EAG WASH CO partners with government agencies, Civil Society organizations, Internal and local Non-Government organizations to facilitate quality access of Water and Sanitation to IDPs, host communities. Our Approach in WASH is to provide emergency Water trucking in every village or district the next phase shall focus rehabilitating available water sources and constructing strategic boreholes for long term WASH solutions.
Our WASH Strategy
EAG WASH CO’s WASH services are aligned with the SPHERE standards for Humanitarian Practice and the Somalia Guide to WASH Cluster Strategy and Standards. We have all the facilities and tools for achieving the strategic objectives for the Somali WASH Cluster. Our Equipment includes Modern Drilling Machines, Water Truckers, and durable high capacity plastic Water reservoirs.
A world in which all the communities have access to safe, protected and sustainable drinking water and sanitation services, with improved hygiene practices.
Promote appropriate and low-cost solutions in the areas of water, sanitation, and hygiene promotion based on affordable quality service delivery.
The overall goal of EAG WASH Co is to improve the living condition of Somali communities in Somalia.
- Increase access to safe clean water to IDPs and host communities
- Improve the sanitation and hygiene practice of people affected by droughts and conflicts
- Provide hygiene kits and Enhance hygiene awareness among the target communities.
- Contribute to the reduction of the AWD/Cholera outbreak in South and Central Somalia.
- Contribute to the reduction of diseases that born in the poor hygienic environment
EAG WASH services include:
Provide the water, sanitation, and hygiene needs of urban communities. These include water supply systems, sanitation services, and waste management services.
- Drilling Strategic Boreholes,
- Constructing Shallow Wells
- Construction of Communal latrines
- Water Trucking Services
- Sanitation and Hygiene Awareness campaigns.
Sample of Previous WASH Projects